Fresh Fruits Salad


My mother told me that when I was yet inside her womb, the first freezer they had with my father was never emptied with fruit salad. This is the kind she used to crave for, was repeatedly made in big batches and then stocked frozen for days. She'd break up the mixed frozen fruits, milk and cream and serve to herself anytime she wanted to. 

Until now she continually does. The only difference in this version to hers is that I didn't make this salad very rich. And the fruits are cut in big chunks, not diced. This is only good when chilled. Mom's style is good for breaking into creamy slush.

Ingredients are watermelon, lacatan banana, mango, avocado, apple, condensed milk and cream. You can add any fruits you like or peanuts. 

Cut the fruits as desired. Put them in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Serve chilled.