Two-Patty Chicken Burger


Weeks before I made this, I saw an 8" round burger bread somewhere. When I decided to finally materialize what was conceived in my mind during that time, I could no longer remember the store. We looked downtown but in vain. I was completely blank. The only big we found is 5" round. The quality was no good - so thin and airy, but still I purchased 3. It's costly for the price of 10 each. Ugh!


Each patty measured half a cup so in every burger one cup. I used chicken breasts, all lean no extender. Other ingredients include garlic, onions, salt, ground black pepper, cheese, cucumber, lettuce, catsup, mayonnaise, egg and a little bit of flour.


I may not have made that 8" round Chicken Burger possible but I was satisfied with the result of the ones I made. Me, my husband and our son had an eating contest but no one was able to empty our respective plate. It was a whole lot of fun day!