Mango Cinnamon Tapioca


Here's a simple twist to our favorite Mango Tapioca. For cinnamon lovers out there, this might click to you as it did to me and to my family.


The idea came up while I was already taking shots of the finished product of Mango Tapioca which I made for personal consumption only. When I focused my camera, there was nothing else but the transparent round particles discerned on top. It's dry. I wanted the result of the photo to be tempting and attractive so I added some chopped mango pulps, but then all went to the bottom of the cup; unless, of course, if I used a shallow container they should become visible but I didn't like. Thinking what to do, I spotted the bottle of cinnamon in the cupboard. I smiled because the thought came in that I'd sprinkle some on top. When the lid was opened and I smelled the aroma, I was tempted to add it to the mixture. It turned out good.