Sauteed Chinese Cabbage, Squash and String Beans


I cooked this for dinner. I thought one of my nephews will have less appetite because it's a vegetable dish, but to my surprise he had full. He took some vegetables - all three kinds - and ate them without being told. I was delighted. He is super choosy but he liked it. I think I did a good job:D

Ingredients used are oil, garlic, onion, pork(I used two pork chops here cut into small pieces), squash, salt, ground black pepper, MSG(optional), soy sauce, string beans and Chinese cabbage. The white part is cut and sliced and are then added first before the leaves. Note the sequence I made.

I don't know where or with whom did my mother get the idea of combining the three vegetables but this has been my favorite since childhood. I've adapted it. And now that I have a family of my own this has become one constant request.